6 Oct 2010

Second First Impressions

"For all those colours which you wish to be beautiful, always start with a fresh white ground" -  Leonardo da Vinci
 
So here goes nothing!


Hi.... I'm Sean. 19 years old, Studying PR & Marketing Communications at Bucks New Uni... Long Story, Short... I've been forced to do a blog *Sighs*.


Anyways...for today's entry I've got to talk about my (SECONDFIRST IMPRESSIONS on my new course, university life and more importantly a module that I'm studying called 'Understanding The Customer', and its all going good so far in comparison to last year where I c*cked up on a totally different course in a totally different uni (It was a crap course and a crap uni anyway).


Right!! Lets get it started!


First things first. My New Course: I'm liking it so far, met some cool people and the course content looks pretty interesting in comparison to the doldrums of Electrical Engineering. *Shudders & Cringes*
Down With Engineering!
















Now.... University Life: 4 Words: 
Been There, DONE THAT! (the reason why I called this blog 'Second First Impressions')


I personally think the whole 'Uni life' concept is overrated... 'cause from a years experience I've learnt that you don't really do much except from Study (Boooo!) and Get Drunk! (Ooooh Yeaahhh!) (and if you're looking to pass you'll be doing less of the latter) 


!! I Forgot to mention EATING! - Really important... If you can't cook...LEARN.


This is YOUR Life 
 Having a Take-Away Meal Schedule is NOT THE WAY FORWARD! Unless you're stinking rich and plan to die immediately after getting your degree. (At least you won't have to pay that loan back... Take that Student Loan)


But on a Brighter Note :)..... Uni Life is probably the best (insert Carlsberg Logo Here) time to discover and define yourself, and when you're done you're usually worth £10,000 more than when you started (That's a nice little bonus ain't it?).


And FINALLY (Hallelujah)... This module called 'Understanding The Customer'
I reckon its gonna be a piece of cake for me to understand the customer (a.k.a 'Grease Monkey') because I'm ALWAYS SPENDING MONEY anyway (¬_¬) ... I'm looking forward to being able to understand how marketers con normal people (Grease Monkeys) into spending £100 more than they planned to when they initially walked into the shop. I can't wait to start using the Magic of Marketing to scam average joes in to buying phones that only differ from their predecessors in shape and colour *Evil Laugh* (No Offence iPhone Users)


1 LAST, FINAL Thing (iPromise).. My Tune Of The Moment: Maroon 5 - Misery


Thats me done for this blog Peoples!


Have Fun && Spend money!!!
























Mr_Laissez_Faire


1 comment:

  1. Fantastic! I am super impressed at how you have got on with this so soon. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete